Welcome...

I created this blog because I love to write... I find it a release because sometimes you are not able to share with others how you feel or you just do not want to burden the world with your thoughts, feelings, or your desires, so you just write them down. I also feel that through writing you can make an unspoken connection with someone, help them to share in your joy, in your sorrows, or make them laugh... Some of these pieces describe things that have happened to me or things that I have felt or have been feeling, or they may just be there for sheer entertainment purposes. I hope you will enjoy them...I would also like to use this blog to have other writers share their pieces with me and with the other followers of this blog.



Web Directory

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Door...

The nervousness envelopes my entire being …my soul
It is getting hard for me to swallow…to breathe
Then shaking…the cold sweat…
The anticipation of it…feels like everything is closing in…
My hand stretched out… I just stopped… I did not want to turn the door knob…
I did not want to deal with what was behind it….
Should I just turn around?
Run away like always?
I look up… into the rain…
Letting it wash over me…
Let it cleanse my soul… wash away the pain…the fear…
I turn my head… I see you in the distance…
As you walk closer…I see the concern in your eyes…
I can see that you understand what I am feeling…
You understand me…
You do not say a word…you smile…
Stretching out your hand…
I grasp your hand…
It gives me courage, peace and contentment….
Now the door…
Together…

No comments:

Post a Comment